The Launch-Year Program
Over the past couple of years, we have heard from so many parishes interested in what Love First offers: a simple, intuitive way to connect today’s busy children to their faith and to the Church. For some, the book is all they need — and we love to hear about their successes! For others, additional support is needed, and we can’t wait to provide it for you.
Beginning this May, we will be working with churches in the Diocese of Massachusetts to assist in launching Love First in your parish in the fall of 2019. Ideal applicants will have read the book and have a thorough understanding of the basic principles. In addition, support from your rector and/or vestry will ensure that the process is embraced by the whole community.
As part of the Launch-Year program you will receive:
- One 2.5-hour site visit from Colette Potts, creator and author of Love First, to assess spaces, meet with your ministry team, or whatever you need to get started.
- Ongoing email and video communication with Colette as needed throughout the year.
- The Love First Collection (shown right), which is one year of plans for three age groups (pre-reader, emerging reader, and reader). You’ll have approximately 85 lessons to use next year in whatever way works best for your children’s ministry.
- Access to Love First premium Pinterest boards where you will find inspiration for weekly projects and activities that are tied to the lessons.
- A set of 3 Love First Bible storyboards that complement our lesson plans.
The online application will be available in early March 2019. To be one of the first to know when it’s available, join our mailing list!
*This program is primarily for parishes in the Diocese of Massachusetts due to driving distance. If you are outside of the diocese and would like to be considered for the Launch Year program, please note in the application that you will incur any additional travel costs for the site visit.
Applications are due in