The Love First Collection
Includes one year of plans for three age groups (pre-reader, emerging reader, and reader). You’ll have approximately 85 lessons to use next year in whatever way works best for your children’s ministry and a set of 3 Love First bible storyboards that complement our lesson plans.
From readying your sacred spaces and
recruiting volunteers, to joining forces with other ministries and
conceptualizing children’s services, author and creator of Love First,
Colette Potts, is ready to help you explore and utilize your gifts to
tend to the needs of your parish. Consider a conversation, visit, or
training to help you implement the Love First program that you envision
for your parish. Learn more about our
consulting packages here.
Suggested Bible Stories
Please click HERE for a list of bible stories to help you get started with your lesson planning!
The following is a list of suggested books for different ages and reading abilities:
- God Gave Us Love, Lisa Bergren
- If Jesus Lived Inside My Heart, Jill Lord
- Precious Moments: Little Book of Prayers
- All the World, Liz Scanlon
- The Golden Rule, Ilene Cooper
- Love Your Neighbor: Stories of Values and Virtues, Arthur Dobrin
- Maybe God is Like That Too, Jennifer Grant
- Red: A Crayon’s Story, Michael Hall
- Where the Mountain Meets the Moon, Grace Lin
- Feathers, Jacqueline Woodson
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, J.K. Rowling
The Love First Community on Social Media
We have a very active community on our social platforms, so please visit us on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. It’s a great place to exchange ideas and support one another on your Love First journey!